Saturday, November 22, 2008

Running on Auto Pilot!


It's been a long day! Troy is gone for the weekend to Ft. Pickett for his OCS drill. =( It's so uneventful and boring when he's not here! Of course, Miss Kay keeps me pretty busy and keeps me company! Ever since she has been sleeping in her "big girl bed," she's been getting up really, I mean REALLY early for me! Some days she'll get up between 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning and Troy will have to get up and put her back to bed! But she only stays in there for about 30 minutes and she's back up. Usually, it would not matter, but since I've been so exhausted with this pregnancy, every little minute of sleep helps! One morning she woke up at 3:30, 4:30 and finally at 7:00. This is such a change for us seeing as how she always slept 12 hours no matter what time she went to sleep! You would think she should be getting up at night after we put her down, but it's the morning for us! Troy had to leave last night to be there for their early morning, and I think she had some idea, cause around 1:30am I heard the pitter patter of little feet and felt her climb up on the bed. So I let her sleep with me last night, thinking this might be a good thing hoping she would sleep later in the morning! But that's a no go, cause she was up at 6:30 this morning!!! I usually go to bed around.....take that back I usually have to go to bed around 9 or 9:30 because I'm so pooped from the day, but I didn't go to bed until 11, I just had to watch Lipstick Jungle! So needless to say I'm running on auto pilot right now! And by the way, she has not had a nap!!! She did fall asleep for about 20 min. on our way to Kohl's, but when I tried to put her down this afternoon for a real nap she didn't sleep! So it will definitely be an early night for us!!!!!!!!! Will this get better? Or am I dreaming? *wishin, and hopin, and plannin and dreamin...*

I'm starting to feel the babies move, or at least I think it's them! It feels like pressure and pushing from the inside.....let's just hope my gas is not this strong!!! =) I thought I shouldn't be feeling them for a while, but I definitely feel something down there! So that's a good thing, right? Doc said that I wasn't out of the woods for a miscarriage until 20 weeks, but if I'm feeling them move and stuff, shouldn't that mean they're healthy and that I shouldn't worry about a miscarriage? I'm trying to be so positive and keep my eyes on God, because he's the only one that will get me through this! I just keep praying to him that they are in His hands and that he'll keep them healthy and keep them in there for as long as possible!

Ok gotta feed the little one, but hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
Love love love!

No comments: