Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Betty Crocker??? More like little Paula Deen!! =)




Check it out!! I actually made a trifle and it turned out pretty good!!! This is a Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle, from none other than Mrs. Paula Deen!!! I love love love her! Most of my recipes come from her! Yes I know they're probably dripping with butter and grease, but I don't care! Every once in a while won't hurt!! But isn't she a beauty? I'm almost scared to dig in it's so pretty! Ok just thought I'd share! =)

On a second note....it's almost Thanksgiving and me and my little one are sick!!! =P She has an upper respiratory infection and the start of bronchitis! Poor thing! And as for me I'm getting yet another cold!!!!! I never had so many cold and allergies until I moved to VA! But I'm praying we all get better before heading to Troy's mom's for the holiday!!!

Hoping everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and EAT A LOT!!!! Then give thanks to the good Lord above for providing that food!!! =)

~Love, love, love~

2 comments:

Kayce said...

YUM!!! That looks so good!!!

Andrea said...

Hi Whitney--

I just put the finishing touches on myPaula Deen Recipe...Not Yo' Mamma's Banana Pudding! Have you tried that one yet? Sorry to hear that you all are not feeling too well. Hope you all are better soon.